Is there a lot of hair on the brush after combing? Does it bother you? Carefully examine the fallen hair. Is there a dark pouch (bulb) at its end? If he is absent, there is no reason to worry. And the discovered dark pouch on a curl is an occasion to do hair treatment. The recipes of traditional medicine, which have been tested for centuries, tell about what to do with hair loss. Hair condition is an indicator of human health. Loss of more than 100 hairs per day indicates diseases or disorders in the functioning of important body systems.
Causes of Hair Loss in Women
Finding out the cause of baldness in the fair sex is the first step towards restoring the health of curls. Hair can fall out for various reasons. Have an interesting one test:
- three days after washing your hair several times slightly pull the locks on the temples and the crown,
- if more than 5 hairs are left in your hands, then urgently look for and eliminate the cause of their loss.
The main causes of this unpleasant phenomenon:
- Hormonal imbalance. It occurs during pregnancy, after childbirth, during menopause. Diabetes mellitus and endocrine disruption can affect hormones.
- Weak immunity. A busy lifestyle, frequent colds weaken the body and adversely affect the health of the scalp and its hairline.
- Deficiency of minerals and vitamins. In the spring, vitamin deficiency enhances hair loss, and bad habits prevent the body from being saturated with vitamins.
- Taking some medications. These include drugs for high blood pressure, gout, arthritis, antidepressants, anticoagulants.
- Stress. Its various types provoke a spasm of blood vessels in the head and reduce the flow of blood to the roots of the hair.
- Temperature differences. Hot sun and frost have a harmful effect on the head.
- Dandruff. It harms the scalp, clogs pores and weakens roots and bulbs.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Poor blood supply to the scalp. Vasoconstriction causes a lack of blood circulation in the skin, and the roots receive less nutrients. This problem is caused by vegetovascular dystonia or osteochondrosis. Also, coffee, tea and alcohol have a negative effect on the functioning of blood vessels.
- Ecology. Increased radiation, contaminated water and air adversely affect the health of the scalp.
Folk remedies for loss
Having determined the cause of hair loss, try to eliminate it. In addition to this, conduct a course of treatment with folk remedies at home. The recipes checked by millennia will help to restore health to a hair and to return its beauty. Onion, burdock, nettle and other herbs have healing properties against hair loss. Castor oil is also considered an effective treatment for hair.
Onion masks have a positive effect on the condition of the scalp. Burning onion juice stimulates blood circulation in the skin, which increases the flow of nutrients to the roots of the hair, and as a result they become stronger, their loss stops, dandruff disappears. To strengthen the hair, use a decoction of onion peels for rinsing, and onion juice - for rubbing into the scalp.
The recipe for an onion mask with honey is simple; it will not be difficult to make it. For masks, pure onion juice or a mixture of it with other natural ingredients is used. It is recommended to apply them 1-2 times a week. The mask is rubbed into the scalp, but not applied to the hair along the entire length. Procedure:
- Grind the peeled onions in a blender and mix with 1 tsp. honey.
- Rub the mixture with massage movements into the scalp.
- Leave the mask for 45 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water, and then rinse with water and vinegar (add 1 tbsp. Per liter of water).
To strengthen the roots, cosmetic procedures with burdock (burdock) help well. For this purpose, plant juice, decoctions and infusions are used. They are well suited for the preparation of masks to restore the density, shine of the hair. And burdock oil has pronounced regenerative properties, eliminates dandruff and accelerates hair growth.
The recipe for burdock broth has been known for a long time, many beauties use it on a par with popular cosmetics. A good effect against hair loss is the use of a handmade burdock decoction. To prepare the broth, take 2 tbsp. l finely chopped burdock roots and pour 1 cup boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes. Strain. Use the drug to rinse your hair after washing.
A fresh plant or dried nettle leaves are suitable for preparing hair strengthening products. Nettle is rich in vitamins and nutrients. They saturate the infusion prepared from the plant, which is used to treat hair.
The recipe for nettle infusion is simple, it will not be difficult to make it. For the preparation of healing infusion 2 tbsp. l nettle pour 500 ml of boiling water and insist 1 hour, filter. Rinse the hair with the prepared drug after washing. After carrying out this procedure, it is not recommended to use a hair dryer, it is better to dry your head in a natural way. Combing your hair is better than a wooden comb.
Castor (ricin) oil is a valuable source of fatty acids that positively affect the hair, providing them with the necessary nutrition. Ricin oil is used for seborrhea, dandruff and severe hair loss. The castor is rubbed into the scalp in its pure form or used in masks along with other ingredients.
Castor oil and onion juice mask recipe is available to everyone. Lightly warmed 3 tbsp. l mix castor oil with 50 g of onion juice. Apply the resulting mixture to the scalp. Cover it with foil, and then wrap it with a towel. Soak the mask for 1.5 hours. Then rinse off the mask with warm water. Oil is not washed off well, so use shampoo for oily hair. At the end, rinse your head with vinegar to remove the bad odor. Do the procedure once a week.
Herbal treatment has a positive effect on the scalp and hair roots, which makes them thick. Calamus, coltsfoot, oak bark, mint, chamomile, St. John's wort, succession, hops, calendula and other herbs have healing properties. They improve metabolic processes in the skin and restore the structure of curls. Herbal mixtures are especially effective against hair loss.
A recipe for a decoction of a mixture of herbs for baldness will help to cope with the problem. Mix in equal amounts of thyme, white willow and oak bark. A glass of boiling water pour a couple of spoons of a dry mixture of herbs. Boil for 10 minutes, insist 1 hour, then filter through a layer of gauze. The resulting broth is rubbed daily into the scalp. Similarly, a decoction is prepared from a mixture of calendula, willow bark, burdock root, poplar buds and nettles.
What drugs should be taken to strengthen hair
The main reason for hair loss is considered a lack of useful substances in the body, therefore, in this case, you need to consult a doctor. He will decide what to do with the problem and whether to prescribe medications. Vitamin complexes eliminate the deficiency of nutrients in the body, which has a beneficial effect on the hair and stops their loss. Consider 3 anti-hair loss drugs. They are not recommended for nursing women, pregnant women and children.
Nutricap is a hair supplement for strengthening hair. The drug improves blood circulation, metabolic processes, strengthens blood vessels. This has a healing effect.
- Ingredients: B vitamins, ascorbic acid, sulfur, zinc, silicon, amino acids cystine, methionine, walnut oil, beeswax, wheat germ extract.
- Application: drink 2 months, 2 tablets per day.
"Pantovigar" - a drug for hair restoration. Its unique formula supplies cells with useful substances, which makes hair follicles strong, restores the structure of hair and affects the speed of their growth.
- Active ingredients: vitamins B1, B5, cystine, para-aminobenzoic acid, yeast, keratin.
- Application: take 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals. The course is 3-6 months.
"Rinfoltil" affects the level of dihydrotestosterone, which is the cause of hair loss. The drug activates growth and also restores hair. Available in tablets and ampoules.
- Ingredients: dwarf palm fruits, mint, camellia, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, nasturtium.
- Application: take 1 tablet in the morning before meals. The course of treatment is 1 month.
Hair restoration after childbirth - the advice of a trichologist
After childbirth, the female body decreases the hormone estrogen, which affects the good condition of the hair. The postpartum period can be associated with constant lack of sleep, stress, micronutrient deficiency, and poor blood circulation. These factors worsen the condition of the body, which affects the health of curls. The use of general anesthesia for cesarean section can also stimulate the process of hair loss.
Tips of a trichologist:
- See your doctor if you have excessive hair loss. He will prescribe an examination and treatment.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Get enough sleep.
- Do a head massage at least 1 time per week.
- Make reinforcing masks regularly.
- Use a wooden comb.
- Wash your hair with a good firming shampoo, use conditioner balms.
- Limit the use of hairdryer, ironing, tongs.
- Avoid direct hot sun. Wear a hat in cold weather.
- Cut the ends of your hair or do a short haircut.
To restore the health of your hair, use modern treatment methods and traditional medicine recipes. A huge role for the reconstruction of thick hair is played by a properly selected program and the regularity of firming procedures. Pay attention to the care of your hair - and they will again delight you with their beauty.
Find out the best-folk remedy for dandruff at home.